Saturday, December 4, 2010

Acura NSX Cars

Acura NSX


Acura NSX is a well engineered car. The first thing I noticed about this car is the comfort that we get while driving. I’m pretty sure that people behind this car has spend much time in designing such a cool car. Why should anyone rent Acura NSX? It’s because we get the comfort that we are looking for in a car. Besides that, the overall look of this car from any angle is better than most of the other cars that we could rent for the same price. Acura NSX is designed by the same folks who are behind the Formula one cars.

Well, I didn’t felt like it was noisy. It might be due to the reason that engines are built a bit far from our ears. My old car is too noisy, so I know well how it feels to drive in a noisy car. Full marks to Acura NSX in this regard. Well, I am really impressed with the factory alarm of Acura NSX. It was damn accurate and working perfect all time. I like to drive in Automatic mode. For those folks who like to do everything manually you can get one with 5 speed manual transmission as well.

2005 Acura NSX

Acura NSX

If you are one of those who are planning to rent a car for driving in Las Vegas, Nevada, I would suggest Acura NSX. That’s because I have tried it along the twisty roads of Las Vegas, and was pretty impressed with my Acura NSX. This was the first time I ever drove a car that fastest in my life. Well, even then it was nowhere near the speed limits imposed by Acura NSX. Well, I am not one of those who have the courage to drive in the highest of the speeds. I would be scared to do so. I think I have taken the right decision by renting Acura NSX for spending my time at Las Vegas. I was at Las Vegas, Nevada for just a weeks time, and I really enjoyed my stay there with the Acura NSX.


Acura NSX
Acura NSX
Acura NSX
Acura NSX

No comments:

Post a Comment